I have founded L. Loucaides-Theophanous Lawyers Limited Company and since then I managed to create a well known and respected Law firm, having high reputation in Cyprus. With a strong commitment to personal service on a cost-effective and time-saving basis, I and my associates provide legal expertise to assist clients both in Cyprus and around the world in taking key decisions about corporate and personal legal matters.
- Law – National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Greek – English – French (basic)
- Secretary position of the Paphos Bar Association board for six years.
- Representative of Paphos Bar Association in the Lawyer’s Pension Funds (2012-2014).
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association
- Active Member in several Associations and Committees.