Mariella studied Law at the University of Leicester. She then completed her Masters in Law at UCL and she qualified as Lawyer in Cyprus in 2013. Mariella is also an Accredited ADRg Civil and Commercial Mediator and Mediation Advocate.
In addition, Mariella has obtained a certificate from University of Oxford on International Human Rights Law and also a certificate on Entrepreneurship Essentials from Harvard Business School Online.
- LLB Law – University of Leicester
- LLM Masters in Law – University College London (UCL)
- International Human Rights Law – University of Oxford
- Harvard Business School – Entrepreneurship Essentials
- International Legal Practice for Oil & Gas – Levantine Training Center
Greek – English – French
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association
- President of BPW Paphos